For our Web site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to you, we employ software programs to monitor network traffic. This enables us to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to our site.
For our Web site management, we collect information for statistical purposes. We use computer software programs to create summary statistics for the following reasons:
- To assess what information is of most and least interest.
- To determine technical design specifications.
- To identify system performance or problem areas.
- We do not collect or use personal information, such as your name or address, for this analysis.
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "abc-cu.org").
- IP address (the number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web)
- The date and time you access our Web site.
- The pages you visit and the result of the request, such as an image or query.
- Status codes and values resulting from the Web server responding to the request received, including HTTP status code, Windows NT code, nmber of bytes sent & received, dration (in seconds) to fulfill the request, srver port number addressed, potocol version, and collected information.
When you send us personal identifying information, for example in an e-mail message or by filling out a form, we use this information to fulfill or respond to your requests. We may store these requests to provide us with information for future enhancements to our Web site.
The Illinois Credit Union League does not give or sell personal information to third parties.