NCUA Workshop - Chicago/Alsip
April 4, 2013
The National Credit Union Administration's (NCUA) Office of Small Credit Union Initiatives (OSCUI) is offering FREE credit union training! On Thursday, April 4, 2013 OSCUI is hosting a WORKSHOP at the following location:
Double Tree by Hilton
5000 West 127st Street
Alsip, IL 60803
The topics covered during this educational event include the following timely information:
- Issues Facing Credit Unions;
- Guest Speaker Presentation: Depending on the workshop, the speaker will give a presentation about
- Electronic Services;
- Expectations of Your Next Examinations;
- Hidden in Plain Sight - Do you have a dishonest employee lurking from within?
- Fair Lending Presentation
- Strategic Planning
- Regulatory Compliance with Shared Resources OR Regulatory Compliance Issues
You may register online by visiting www.ncua.gov and going to the green tab titled, "News, Media and Events" and clicking the link for the workshop that you desire to attend.
If you have any questions regarding this event please contact us by phone at 703-518-6610 or E-mail at OSCUITraining@ncua.gov.
(Financial assistance to attend our training sessions is available to credit unions under $50 million, or chartered less than 10 years, or low income designated. Email us at OSCUITraining@ncua.gov to apply)