Home > LEAGUE SERVICES > REAL Solutions > Retirement Fair - Resources for Trainers
Retirement Fair - Webinar Recording Retirement Fair - Webinar Handouts
Retirement Fair - Resources for Trainers Forms * Materials available from NCUF - list of materials created for use at retirement fairs
* Retirement Fair Participant Feedback - survey to use with fair participants at the end of the event
* Retirement Fair Follow-Up - survey to use with fair participants 3-6 months following the event
* Retirement Fair CU Feedback - survey for CU or chapter hosting fair to provide feedback to NCUF
* Retirement Fair Data Collection - form for CU or chapter hosting fair to provide data to NCUF regarding each event
* Sample Promotional Flyer - flyer created to promote retirement fair to potential participants Articles & Links Retirement-related articles - posted September 13, 2013 The Retirement Gamble - link to PBS Frontline show about retirement and related issues
To get powerpoint presentations for the fair or training booth workers, please contact Melanie Murphy at email@example.com or 800-942-7124.
Our Mission: To Serve You
We, as the financial support system of credit unions, are committed to the "people helping people" concept of credit unions as cooperative financial institutions. Our purpose is to provide credit unions with a favorable operating environment and quality information, products and services which have value, and which enable credit unions to exist, compete and prosper in the financial marketplace.
Illinois Credit Union League Home | Site Map | Privacy | Contact Us | Directions | Careers