Home > LEAGUE SERVICES > Illinois Credit Union Foundation > Group Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Eligibility Requirements for ICU Foundation Group Scholarships
1. Applicant must be an Illinois Credit Union League-affiliated credit union listed on the application at the time the scholarship is used or the award will automatically be forfeited. In the case of a chapter, the credit unions benefiting from the scholarship must be League affiliated.
2. Credit unions may receive up to $3,000 in scholarship funds per year.
3. Application must be completed in full and received by March 31. After this date, applications may be considered if scholarship funds are available.
4. Recipient credit union or chapter will be reimbursed after course is successfully completed.
5. Recipient must use scholarship during the year it is awarded and for the purpose stated on the application.
6. The range of group scholarship awards is up to $2,500.
Our Mission: To Serve You
We, as the financial support system of credit unions, are committed to the "people helping people" concept of credit unions as cooperative financial institutions. Our purpose is to provide credit unions with a favorable operating environment and quality information, products and services which have value, and which enable credit unions to exist, compete and prosper in the financial marketplace.
Illinois Credit Union League Home | Site Map | Privacy | Press Releases | Directions | Careers | Contact Us