Telling the Credit Union Story:
Best in Class - Dividends
As previously announced, the Illinois Credit Union System is launching a new "Best in Class" series and an online forum where the Illinois movement can share their stories. To kick it off, we are highlighting credit unions that provided year-end dividends to their members in 2014 via deposits to members' savings accounts and gave back to their membership in other ways.
To read this exciting new series, please click here
Now more than ever, the movement has a fantastic window of opportunity to share the story
about their operation and good works with consumers, lawmakers, the media - and each other. Don't miss your opportunity
to be part of this new initiative! We are currently planning future topics, so if you have other great stories, and we know they're out there, you are urged to submit them today
to be part of the conversation! Please contact William Wille
, ICUL PR Coordinator with your story today.
Many exciting changes await you at ICUL's Convention!
Registrations now open - early bird extended to 02/27
We are excited about the changes to this year's Annual Convention!
* NEW FORMAT! A Friday Morning General Session
will feature an entertaining and informative general session for all attendees. The new format is filled with a variety of segments including educational ones on hot-topics like EMV, tokenization & fraud. We're taking the most in-demand breakout sessions and bringing them to all the attendees! In between, we will announce new programs and initiatives as well as showcase awards which honor individuals and credit unions for their accomplishments in the credit union movement.
* NEW! We've Got An App For That! Do you have a smart phone? You can keep up with all the convention details by downloading our new Annual Convention App complete with handouts, hotel info, daily agendas, local dining info, hotel floor plans and more! You'll love the interactive features that allow you to customize your Annual Convention experience. Check the convention page on the League's website for download information.
* CUPAC Red, White & Brew Fundraiser (optional event, separate registration form) Join us Thursday from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. for a wine, cheese and beer reception that benefits CUPAC. See the separate registration form for more details.
* 2015 "Crashers" Program. A select group of first-time convention attendees who are under age 40 will be chosen to crash the convention. This is a great opportunity to develop our future leaders who will participate in a unique program designed by their CU Reach peers. Complete the application form and return it by March 13, 2015.
* NEW! Electronic Handouts. Break-out session handouts will only be available in an electronic format for this year's Annual Convention. You can bring them with you on your phone, tablet, laptop or on paper. We will have them ready for you to download by April 10.
Materials are available online
via the League's Web site. In addition, hard copies of the promotional brochure and registration materials have also been sent to your credit union. Again, please note the Early Bird Deadline for registering has been extended to
February 27, 2015.
Questions about the 2015 ICUL Annual Convention? Call 800-942-7124 and ask for the Education Department or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.