EMPLOYMENT REFERRAL SERVICES. The League acts only as a clearing house for these listings and cannot assume responsibility for the validity of the description. Free advertising space is available to member credit unions only. Please be advised that the League no longer produces the Classifieds in hard copy form. Please e-mail ads to William Wille or Sarah Eigel. Ads will run for ONE MONTH ONLY from the date of the posting. If you wish to re-run an ad, please be sure to resubmit your request. For questions, please call the League's Human Resources Department at (630) 983-3191.
In an effort to assist our member credit unions seeking job applicants, ICUL is providing additional information about several online job resources. First, the ICUL Job Board by CreditUnionboard.com enables employers to post jobs and search through over 135,000 industry resumes. The Job board packages that are available offer members unlimited access to resumes and unlimited job postings capabilities. Job seekers can post resumes and search jobs for free. Through our partnership, ICUL members will receive an exclusive discount of up to 20 percent off on select ICUL job board packages. To proceed to the ICUL Job Board, click here.
In addition, in order to further broaden the pool for those seeking job applicants, we have several additional suggestions, including Career One Stop, NACElink, The Illinois Job Bank and CUNA. Click here for more information.
Associate Electronic Services (posted 12/10/14)
Role: Competently perform the daily operations for the Electronic Services Department. Provide phone support as needed for internal and member inquiries. Volume, quality and risk sensitivity for all products is extremely high. All deadlines must be met to adhere to compliance and regulatory requirements. Maintain a working knowledge of procedures, laws and regulations regarding Electronic Services to ensure that daily operational functions are in compliance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- ACH file processing with emphasis on rules and regulations. ACH exception item handling and reconciliation.
- Complete processing of Domestic Wire-out and Wire-in transactions, balancing and service message follow-up. Process International wires with third-party vendor Western Union data input and end of day balancing.
- Import/Post all member adjustments. Post all journal vouchers that are submitted for posting to various general ledger accounts as well as investments. Balance department general ledgers.
- Provide correspondence for returns, member adjustments, and confirmations. Monitor
MRM and respond to all tickets assigned to the Electronic Services Department.
- Monitor Fed account balance positioning throughout the day to ensure no overdrafts. Import Fed cash letter withdrawals and deposits.
Knowledge and Skills
Experience: A minimum of one year up to three years of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience.
Education/Certifications/Licenses: A high school degree or equivalent
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others both inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information, as well as updating or referring, which typically require short discussions.
Language & Mathematical Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and technical procedures. Excellent telephone etiquette, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements to the viability and completeness of transactions; referring to supervisor when appropriate. Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality with the ability to work independently. Must have the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment. Professional appearance.
Branch Operations (posted 11/04/14)
HealthCare Associates Credit Union, a growing $272 million financial institution has an opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager to join our Oak Lawn team. This position will have the overall responsibility of ensuring the successful operation of the branch and being actively and productively involved in all aspects of branch operations. This will include, but is not limited to, being an ambassador for the credit union, managing and coaching branch staff, ensuring all policies and procedures are being adhered to, attracting and building new business, solidifying and strengthening existing relationships, fostering a sales and service culture and the processing of member transactions.
Qualified candidates will have the following requirements:
- College degree or equivalent educational or work experience
- 3-years underwriting experience in consumer loans
- 3-years of successful direct supervisory experience in a financial institution
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations governing consumer banking
- Ability to communicate effectively via a written and oral medium
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong computer software knowledge, i.e. Word and Excel
We offer a highly competitive salary, 401K, pension, tuition reimbursement and other outstanding benefits. Applications may be completed in person between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Resumes, including salary history, may be mailed or emailed to: Human Resources Department, HealthCare Associates Credit Union, 1151 E Warrenville Road, Naperville, IL 60563; Email: email@example.com; Fax: 630-717-4703; Equal opportunity employer m/f
Call Center Representative (posted 12/10/14)
HealthCare Associates Credit Union, a growing $275 million financial institution has an opportunity for a Call Center Representative to join our team at our Naperville location. This position will have the overall responsibility of helping our members achieve their financial goals by delivering outstanding service to both internal and external members. A key component of this service is to identify the financial needs of each member and recommend an appropriate quality financial solution. In addition, this position will have the overall responsibility of providing the members with accurate, efficient, and courteous service, confer accurate information (on savings and loan rates, on-going promotions, account information) cross-sell credit union products and be appraised of all credit union products and services.
Qualified candidates will have the following requirements:
- Minimum 3-year member service (customer service) experience preferably in a financial institution
- Minimum 1 year experience in loan processing
- Minimum 1-year experience in IRA’s
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Enjoy problem solving and interaction with members
We offer a highly competitive salary, 401K, pension, tuition reimbursement and other outstanding benefits. Resumes, including salary history, may be mailed or emailed to: Human Resources Department, HealthCare Associates Credit Union, 1151 E Warrenville Road, Naperville IL 60563; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: 630-717-4703; Equal opportunity employer m/f
Collector (posted 11/24/14)
Full time collector position opens at SIUE Credit Union, located in Edwardsville, IL on the campus of Southern Illinois University. Position available December 1, 2014. Looking for someone with experience or knowledge in collections. Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and 401(k) Plan are among the benefits with the position. Experience is desired but not necessarily required. Salary negotiable with level of experience or knowledge in Credit Union collections.
Click here to download and print an application. Return it in person or by mail to SIUE Credit Union, SIUE Box 1069, 1566 Lewis Rd., Edwardsville, IL 62026 or fax it to 618-650-3768.
Collector (posted 11/24/14)
If you are interested in working for a leader in the credit union industry, then we are looking for you! We are a dynamic company with growth opportunities. Our membership base consists of Commonwealth Edison, Exelon, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University employees and students, as well as a 12-county community charter including Evanston and Rockford.
Company: First Northern Credit Union
Job Location(s): Downtown Chicago (Loop), IL
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Hours per Week: 40
Work Hours (i.e. shift): Monday - Friday (daytime)
Salary/Benefit Notes: First Northern Credit Union offers a generous benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance; free life and disability plans; 401k with company match after 1 year of employment; annual performance, incentive plans and more. To learn more about First Northern Credit Union, visit us at www.fncu.org.
Required Education: H.S. Diploma or equivalent
Required Experience: Minimum two year collection experience, preferable at a credit union. Knowledge of the legal aspects of collection, bankruptcy and repossessions
Related Categories: Loan Servicing, Collections, Lending Services.
Call on delinquent accounts as assigned and provide service on existing and visa accounts. Maintain accurate records of calls and resolutions. Maintain excellent member service through account contact and problem resolution. Support Lending Services in daily departmental duties.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Call/Collect delinquent loan and Visa accounts as directed by the Senior Collector
- Accurately document all activity, conversations and account adjustments in Collection Comments
- Record and post recovery on lawsuits, charged-off accounts and bankruptcies in a timely manner (back-up)
- Assist in processing all bankruptcies and lawsuits (back-up)
- Run program and mail Billing, Delinquent Loan, and Paid Ahead notices on a weekly basis (back-up)
- Charge-off bad debts. Create and distribute month-end charge-off report (back-up)
- Handle the repossession of collateral. Process, create and distribute month-end repossession report to the Audit Dept (back-up)
- Take “Check by Phone” requests on delinquent loans
- Contact members via phone call prior to CPI placement
- Calculate new payment when CPI is placed or refunded
- Notify member via mail of CPI coverage and increased payment for auto and home equity loans with forced coverage (back-up)
- Process GAP claims on total loss/stolen auto loans (where the member has purchased GAP (back-up)
- Report and correct all information to credit bureaus utilizing E-Oscar. Print screen for scanning to document correction to member credit report has been submitted (back-up)
- Monitor all credit reporting. Maintain close relationship with Information Systems and contacts at credit bureaus to ensure all information being reported is correctly (back-up)
- Generate “Quarterly Loan Loss Report” for Department Manager
- Submit documents to scanning on a timely basis.
Please be advised that FNCU conducts credit checks and obtains consumer reports from consumer reporting agencies (including credit bureaus) for employment purposes only.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please fax resume to 312.429.6309 or email resume to CareersCOL@fncu.org. EOE Drug-free environment M/F/D/V
Contact Center Manager (posted 12/10/14)
HealthCare Associates Credit Union, a growing $275 million financial institution has an immediate opening for an experienced Contact Center Manager to join our Naperville team. This position will oversee and have the overall responsibility of ensuring the successful operation of the call center and card services departments. The primary purpose of this position is to assist HACU in living out our Mission, “Helping our members achieve their financial goals one solution at a time.” This will include, but is not limited to, developing a highly effective, motivated and engaged team of employees via effective coaching and leadership. It will also include being responsible for ensuring that outstanding member service is delivered to both internal and external members. A key component of this service is to identify the financial needs of the member and recommend an appropriate credit union solution.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High school graduate; Bachelor’s Degree beneficial.
- Minimum 5-years member service (customer service) experience (preferably in a financial service environment).
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in loan/card processing.
- Minimum 3-years in IRA processing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Enjoy problem solving (from both a credit union business requirement and the member).
- Working knowledge of computer applications.
We offer a highly competitive salary, 401K, pension, tuition reimbursement and other outstanding benefits. Applications may be completed in person between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Resumes, including salary history, may be mailed or emailed to: Human Resources Department, HealthCare Associates Credit Union, 1151 E Warrenville Road, Naperville, IL 60563; Email: email@example.com; Fax: 630-717-4703
Controller (posted 11/13/14)
Chicago Post Office Employees Credit Union is seeking an accountant to fill the position of Controller for their $19M credit union. We are located on the Southside of Chicago. We are looking for a degreed accountant with at least 5 years of credit union experience. Excellent compensation and benefits package offered. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Recovery Representative (posted 11/04/14)
1st MidAmerica Credit Union is seeking an experienced Financial Recovery Representative. 1st MidAmerica Credit Union has an 80 year history of servicing members of the South Central Illinois and Kansas City areas. We have 11 branches currently throughout the area servicing over 54,000 residents in 22 counties! We offer this position a world-class benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, both in and out-of-network coverage, with eligibility for 100% company paid medical on preventative care. We also offer 100% company paid Life, ADD, STD and LTD insurance. Company paid technical training and $2K per year in tuition reimbursement for other relevant coursework. But what is even more world class is our 401K program! We contribute 10% of an employee's annual salary after one year of service - no employee contribution required. Don't miss out on an opportunity to join a growing organization that is a dedicated part of your community!
Supports the Financial Recovery Department by assisting in collection of past due accounts and processing paperwork associated with bankruptcies and repossessions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- One to three years current and related experience in a credit union/banking collections environment.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Personal computer proficiency - including Microsoft and Windows applications.
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices, credit reporting and loan collection practices.
- Experience with banking/financial/lending operating system(s) strongly recommended.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purpose of giving or obtaining information, building relationships or soliciting information.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- On a day-to-day basis, contacts delinquent accounts by phone and/or correspondence; takes appropriate action to bring accounts current.
- Analyzes financial situation of accounts, makes recommendations to arrange repayment schedules, etc. in order to mitigate loss to the credit union.
- Identify and analyze trends in loan underwriting.
- Maintains accurate files and reports on collections activity.
- Provides informed, professional assistance and support to all members. Troubleshoot and resolve inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
This description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
East Alton, IL
Full Time Monday - Friday. Must be available to work Saturdays as necessary
Hours of work may vary depending on staffing needs between 7:00 am – 6:00pm
Hourly pay rate commiserate with experience.
Don’t pass up an outstanding opportunity. Check out our website for more information or to apply --- http://www.1stmidamerica.org/about/employment.htm. All applications must include salary expectations.
Loan Administrator (posted 11/17/14)
Premier Credit Union-Palatine, IL
Premier Credit Union has a full time position available at our corporate office in Palatine.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Verifies the thoroughness and accuracy of real estate documents for loan closings, insuring all loans files are complete for disbursing loans.
- Make call attempts to members for any account or documentation corrections needed for funding.
- Create, send scan, logs and/or forward any documents required for programs for all loan types necessary.
- Maintain/monitor real estate insurance, modifications and HELOCS. Inputting logs and providing reports to management.
- Take loan applications, reconcile monthly invoice statements, prepare/maintain accurate HMDA reports.
Working knowledge of real estate documentation, proficiency in EXCEL, WORD and OUTLOOK helpful. Contact by e-mail email@example.com.
Loan Processor (posted 12/05/14)
HealthCare Associates Credit Union is seeking an outgoing, ambitious individual to process incoming consumer loan requests (vehicle, unsecured, home equity) from application to closing. Primary duties include: new loan input, initial contact call, document preparation, loan disbursal and answering member inquiries. Interested individuals must possess strong customer service, clerical and cross-selling skills. Applicant must be a detail-oriented, organized individual with problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills. Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent. Prior banking experience preferred. Average typing skills (30wpm) Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Windows and basic word processing programs a plus. We offer a highly competitive salary, 401(k), pension plan, tuition reimbursement, plus other outstanding benefits. Resumes must include salary history to be considered. Submit resumes to: HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATES CREDIT UNION, Attn: Jean Morris, 1151 E. Warrenville Road, PO Box 3015, Naperville, IL 60566; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: 630 717-4705; Equal Opportunity Employer m/f
Member Relations Teller (posted 12/10/14)
Reports To: Head Teller
Department: Member Relations Management
Date: November 2013
Job Summary: Perform routine teller transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, credit card payments, and transfers, while identifying opportunities to cross-sell. Will cover branch locations as business dictates.
- Positively represents the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner.
- Performs receipting/disbursing of funds services for members.
- Maintain account relationships through timely and accurate posting of members’ transactions.
- Responsible for accurate cash handling and daily balancing of cash drawer.
- Examine checks for endorsement and negotiability.
- Adhere to and remain abreast of all regulations governing share accounts and transactions.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with prospective and current members and fellow employees.
- Responsible for ensuring confidentiality of member information and professional delivery of quality services.
- Identifies members’ needs to provide prompt, efficient and accurate services in the processing of transactions.
- Responds to or directs members’ requests, concerns, and inquiries to appropriate departments.
- Provide routine information on credit union services and policies.
- Actively cross-sell all products and services offered by the credit union.
- Assists in training, balancing and related functions as may be required.
- Other duties as assigned to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Business Development department and the Credit Union.
Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent required. Minimum 2 years teller experience and strong sales skills required. MS Outlook, Word and Excel proficiency, strong math, data entry and keyboard skills. Accurate cash handling and customer service skills and positive interpersonal skills.
Expectations: Accuracy, Cross-Selling, Professionalism, Quality customer service, Team player and Positive attitude.
The responsibilities outlined in this document serve as a general description of the job function. It is not exhaustive in expectations or qualifications and should not be interpreted as such. Further, this document is not to be interpreted as a contract or guarantee of employment.
CMECU offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k). To apply email resume to: Careers@cmecuonline.org, fax to: 312-236-0962 or mail to: CMECU, 18 S Michigan Ave, Ste 1000, Chicago, IL 60603, Attn: Human Resources
Member Service Representatives (posted 11/13/14)
Premier Credit Union has openings for a part-time Member Service Representative(s) at our Northbrook and Schaumburg locations. We are seeking a candidate who is available to work 20-25 hours/week during our business hours of Mon-Fri 9 am-6 pm and Saturday’s 9 am-2 pm. Bilingual Spanish/English is preferred. Previous cash handling & customer service experience required. Candidate must be available to travel between branches located in Schaumburg, Northbrook, and Palatine as needed. Interested candidates please forward your resume to Human Resources email@example.com.
Office Administrator/Member Service Associate (posted 12/02/14)
IMMEDIATE OPENING: for Lincolnwood, IL Credit Union
Pay Scale: $10.00 to $15.00 per hour plus bonus based on experience and what person contributes to First Security Credit Union.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions please call (847) 933-3305
Full Time Credit Union Administrator/Associate 8AM-/4:30PM Monday through Friday.
May have occasional Saturday hours.
A great position for one that is well organized and wanting to learn all aspects of a credit union for possible future advancement and/or someone getting back into the work force and wants to advance by the quickest possible route.
Credit union provides a variety of member services including savings, debit accounts, on line bill paying, mobile banking ,mobile capture, checking accounts as well as member services such as taking and processing loan applications and mail, balancing out the daily teller transactions, preparing bank deposit, answering the telephone, cross-education/sales of credit union products/services. Provide account information to members and professionally handle members’ daily credit union needs. Assist in opening new accounts and the general office duties. Also, with other duties as assigned by the CEO/President. Pay is based on experience, cross selling/education results and what person contributes to First Security Credit Union. Must be well organized and able to handle many things in a small office environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for excellent member service comprehensive, prompt, respectful, and efficient member transactions.
- Process loans from start to finish.
- Receive share (savings) /checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine share draft/checks for proper endorsement, place appropriate check holds as trained, and enter deposits into computer records.
- Balance drawer and credit unions after mail is processed and open next business day. Report any discrepancies to manager.
- Receive and enter into the computer consumer loans and ensure payments match balances due. Insure tiles, payments books; insurance, etc. are up to date.
- Good command of the English language and Spanish preferred.
- Actively participate in all credit union promotions.
- Provide in-person and by telephone general and specific service –related information concerning credit union services or policies.
- Respond to member requests, problems, and complaints and/or direct them to proper person for specific information and assistance.
- Respond to social media that the credit union participates in.
- Processes direct deposits debit card. ACH, on line bill pay, CDs, IRAs.sharedrafts and payments by phone transactions daily.
- Ensure credit union is properly stocked with forms, supplies, etc.
- Report malfunctions of equipment to the President/CEO.
- Be in compliance with regulations.
- Keep member records and up to date as well as office filing.
- Help credit union maintain a neat, orderly, and professional appearance.
- Participate in staff training to ensure quality service to members.
- With training maintain knowledge of all state and federal regulations that are applicable to transactions performed in the loan/teller area.
- Follow all credit union policies and procedures.
- An independent problem solver.
- Computer skills especially Microsoft word and basic excel.
- Social Media skills a plus.
- Other duties as assigned by the President/CEO.
- All other assigned duties. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Exceed each member’s expectations.
- Great organizational abilities.
- Knowledge of financial products and services.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills that come through with a smile.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred, but not required.
- Prefer some college degree.
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Desires career advancement.
Real Estate Loan Processor (posted 12/02/14)
The Real Estate Loan Processor will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support for all mortgage loan processing activities. He/she will obtain and verify necessary information and prepare documents for underwriting and closing review. Communicating loan status to all involved parties, reviewing closing documents and reports, scheduling closing appointments with title companies, assisting members with questions and performing final preparation and audit of all documents needed for closing, are duties for this position.
Experience: Excellent organization and communicating skills are mandatory, along with a minimum two years' experience in real estate loan processing is required.
Please email your resume to Human Resource Manager, Gwenn Bosshardt, at gwenn.Bosshardt@ilcomcu.org.
AVP of Real Estate (posted 11/12/14)
ABRI CREDIT UNION in Romeoville needs a Full-Time AVP of Real Estate. Please visit our career page to view job requirements and to apply online at www.abricu.com/home/careers. No calls please. EOE
Teller Supervisor (posted 12/05/14)
Are you looking for the next step in your financial services career?
Illinois Community Credit Union is seeking an experienced Teller Supervisor to lead the teller staff of our flagship location in Sycamore! The Teller Supervisor is responsible for guiding and supervising the activities of the teller team. This is a hands on position and your opportunity to help mold our member service culture.
Daily Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Actively run daily member transactions and lead through exemplary policy and procedure compliance. This includes basic deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, recording night drop and mail deposits, cashier’s checks and answering member questions in person or via phone.
• Open new member accounts and identify cross selling opportunities
• Making product or service referrals to members during the course of daily activities.
• Ensure proper cash management within set guidelines for the branch
• Investigate teller outages, report losses and assist staff with complex member issues
• Audit new member accounts on a daily basis
• Coaching the teller team in the areas of operational compliance, member service excellence and referrals
Ideal Candidates will possess:
• Minimum of 2 years of financial services supervisory experience; teller supervisor experience preferred
• Demonstrated track record of being a results oriented, dynamic team leader with a history of high performance.
• Must be energetic and have an eye for detail.
• Must be self-motivated and dedicated to superior member service with a proven ability to mentor and develop teller staff
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; 2-4 year degree preferred
• Ability to speak Spanish desirable but not required.
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level and join a credit union with career advancement opportunities, we want to talk to you! Please reply to email@example.com
Tellers, full-time and part-time (Posted 11/24/14)
Oak Trust Credit Union is currently seeking a full time teller. Responsible to perform routine teller transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, credit card payments, and transfers, while identifying opportunities to cross-sell. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1811 W Diehl Rd Suite 700 Naperville IL 60563 Attn: Human Resources
Teller, part-time (posted 11/04/14)
The CBI Federal Credit Union is a member-owned financial institution serving the employees of Chicago Bridge & Iron Co. (CB&I) for the last 50 years. We are located in Plainfield, IL and offer a complete package of financial services to members around the world. We are seeking a part-time Teller who is independently motivated, and who has demonstrated skills in serving members. The Teller will be trained on-the-job to provide the quality services that our members need.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine member transactions which include deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers in a courteous, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Responds in a professional manner to members' inquiries, requests, problems, or complaints; guides members to the appropriate staff for specific information and assistance.
- Answering the telephone in a courteous manner and taking messages.
- Prepares checks for members or pay bills as required.
- Receives and enters address changes.
- Order Share Drafts for members and input account data on system.
- Open and close member’s accounts and file new account set-up materials.
- Balance the Teller cash drawer daily.
- Preparing a daily bank deposit containing items.
- Filing documents in member files and general ledger files.
- Complies with all federal, state, and organizational policies, procedures, and processes, including (but not limited to) the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
- Performs related tasks as required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No requirement.
Performance Standards: Must understand credit union products and services and be able to assist members to use these products and services. Has the responsibility to have a cooperative, confidential, and positive attitude toward members and credit union staff while maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor.
Minimum Qualifications: A high school diploma or equivalent and some teller, customer service, and/or cash handling experience. Excellent communication and customer service skills required. Credit union knowledge desirable. Proficiency with personal computers, calculators, and other office equipment.
Compensation: Employees in this position are paid a salaried rate, on a bi-weekly basis, and are eligible to receive overtime pay for any hours worked over 25 in a work week.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or by FAX to 815-439-5010.
First Financial Credit Union (Chicago, IL) is looking to donate a cash safe to another credit union provided the other credit union covers the transportation costs. The safe would have to be picked up in Naperville, IL.
The safe is:
- 21“H x 25“W x 32“D
- Approximately 700lbs
- Fits exactly 2 teller drawers
Please see pictures below. Contact: Ariana M. Alzate, CCUE | Member Services Manager | First Financial Credit Union | 773.565.2017 | Ariana@firstfcu.org