EMPLOYMENT REFERRAL SERVICES. The League acts only as a clearing house for these listings and cannot assume responsibility for the validity of the description. Free advertising space is available to member credit unions only. Please be advised that the League no longer produces the Classifieds in hard copy form. Please e-mail ads to William Wille. Ads will run for ONE MONTH ONLY from the date of the posting. If you wish to re-run an ad, please be sure to resubmit your request. For questions, please call the League's Human Resources Department at (630) 983-3191.
In an effort to assist our member credit unions seeking job applicants, ICUL is providing additional information about several online job resources. First, the ICUL Job Board by CreditUnionboard.com enables employers to post jobs and search through over 135,000 industry resumes. The Job board packages that are available offer members unlimited access to resumes and unlimited job postings capabilities. Job seekers can post resumes and search jobs for free. Through our partnership, ICUL members will receive an exclusive discount of up to 20 percent off on select ICUL job board packages. To proceed to the ICUL Job Board, click here.
In addition, in order to further broaden the pool for those seeking job applicants, we have several additional suggestions, including Career One Stop, NACElink, The Illinois Job Bank and CUNA. Click here for more information.
Associate Electronic Services (posted 12/10/14)
Role: Competently perform the daily operations for the Electronic Services Department. Provide phone support as needed for internal and member inquiries. Volume, quality and risk sensitivity for all products is extremely high. All deadlines must be met to adhere to compliance and regulatory requirements. Maintain a working knowledge of procedures, laws and regulations regarding Electronic Services to ensure that daily operational functions are in compliance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- ACH file processing with emphasis on rules and regulations. ACH exception item handling and reconciliation.
- Complete processing of Domestic Wire-out and Wire-in transactions, balancing and service message follow-up. Process International wires with third-party vendor Western Union data input and end of day balancing.
- Import/Post all member adjustments. Post all journal vouchers that are submitted for posting to various general ledger accounts as well as investments. Balance department general ledgers.
- Provide correspondence for returns, member adjustments, and confirmations. Monitor
MRM and respond to all tickets assigned to the Electronic Services Department.
- Monitor Fed account balance positioning throughout the day to ensure no overdrafts. Import Fed cash letter withdrawals and deposits.
Knowledge and Skills
Experience: A minimum of one year up to three years of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience.
Education/Certifications/Licenses: A high school degree or equivalent
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others both inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information, as well as updating or referring, which typically require short discussions.
Language & Mathematical Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and technical procedures. Excellent telephone etiquette, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements to the viability and completeness of transactions; referring to supervisor when appropriate. Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality with the ability to work independently. Must have the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment. Professional appearance.
Interested candidates should contact Ann McCauley at Ann.McCauley@alloyacorp.org.
Call Center Supervisor (posted 01/20/15 for 60 days)
Do you have Management/Supervisory experience in a Call Center setting? The Call Center Supervisor must have a comprehensive knowledge of all credit union products and services. He/she will be responsible for supervising, scheduling, and training Call Center personnel and assumes responsibility for all training aspects of new call center personnel. He/she is responsible for ensuring information and member service support is provided and ensuring the highest quality of service in a pleasant and efficient manner. He/she will also be responsible for the handling of transaction requests, trouble-shooting and disputes. Please contact Gwenn Bosshardt at email@example.com if you are interested in pursuing this as your career.
Call Center Representative (posted 12/10/14)
HealthCare Associates Credit Union, a growing $275 million financial institution has an opportunity for a Call Center Representative to join our team at our Naperville location. This position will have the overall responsibility of helping our members achieve their financial goals by delivering outstanding service to both internal and external members. A key component of this service is to identify the financial needs of each member and recommend an appropriate quality financial solution. In addition, this position will have the overall responsibility of providing the members with accurate, efficient, and courteous service, confer accurate information (on savings and loan rates, on-going promotions, account information) cross-sell credit union products and be appraised of all credit union products and services.
Qualified candidates will have the following requirements:
- Minimum 3-year member service (customer service) experience preferably in a financial institution
- Minimum 1 year experience in loan processing
- Minimum 1-year experience in IRA’s
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Enjoy problem solving and interaction with members
We offer a highly competitive salary, 401K, pension, tuition reimbursement and other outstanding benefits. Resumes, including salary history, may be mailed or emailed to: Human Resources Department, HealthCare Associates Credit Union, 1151 E Warrenville Road, Naperville IL 60563; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: 630-717-4703; Equal opportunity employer m/f
Collector – Lending Services Rep (posted 12/29/14)
If you are interested in working for a leader in the credit union industry, then First Northern Credit Union is looking for you! We are a dynamic financial institution with growth opportunities. Our membership base consists of Commonwealth Edison, Exelon, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University employees and students, as well as a 12-county community charter including Evanston and Rockford.
Job Location: Downtown Chicago (Loop), IL
Employment Type: Full Time
Required Education: H.S. Diploma or equivalent
Required Experience: Minimum two years experience in a collections department, preferably at a financial institution. Knowledge of the legal aspects of collection, bankruptcy and repossessions required.
Position Purpose: Collection of delinquent accounts as assigned. Provide servicing assistance on existing loans and credit card accounts. Maintain accurate records of calls and resolutions. Maintain excellent member service through account contact and problem resolution. Support Lending Services in daily departmental duties.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Call/Collect delinquent loan and credit card accounts as directed by management.
- Accurately document all activity, conversations and account adjustments.
- Process, record and post recovery on lawsuits, charged-off accounts and bankruptcies in a timely manner.
- Assist in billing, delinquent loan, and paid ahead notice generation.
- Charge-off bad debts. Assist with month-end charge-off reporting.
- Process the repossession of collateral. Create and distribute month-end repossession report.
- Assist with loan payments, collateral protection insurance, credit bureau reporting and exceptions.
Please be advised that FNCU conducts credit checks and obtains consumer reports from consumer reporting agencies (including credit bureaus) for employment purposes only.
Salary/Benefit Notes: First Northern Credit Union offers a generous benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance; free life and disability plans; 401k with company match after 1 year of employment; annual performance, incentive plans and more.
To learn more about First Northern Credit Union, visit us at www.fncu.org . If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please apply via email at CareersCOL@fncu.org or fax resume to 312.429.6309. EOE Drug-free environment M/F/D/V
Collector (posted 12/18/14)
Full time collector position opens at SIUE Credit Union, located in Edwardsville, IL on the campus of Southern Illinois University. Looking for someone with experience or knowledge in collections. Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and 401(k) Plan are among the benefits with the position. Experience is desired but not necessarily required. Salary negotiable with level of experience or knowledge in Credit Union collections.
Click here to download and print an application. Return it in person or by mail to SIUE Credit Union, SIUE Box 1069, 1566 Lewis Rd., Edwardsville, IL 62026 or fax it to 618-650-3768.
Contact Center Manager (posted 12/10/14)
HealthCare Associates Credit Union, a growing $275 million financial institution has an immediate opening for an experienced Contact Center Manager to join our Naperville team. This position will oversee and have the overall responsibility of ensuring the successful operation of the call center and card services departments. The primary purpose of this position is to assist HACU in living out our Mission, “Helping our members achieve their financial goals one solution at a time.” This will include, but is not limited to, developing a highly effective, motivated and engaged team of employees via effective coaching and leadership. It will also include being responsible for ensuring that outstanding member service is delivered to both internal and external members. A key component of this service is to identify the financial needs of the member and recommend an appropriate credit union solution.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High school graduate; Bachelor’s Degree beneficial.
- Minimum 5-years member service (customer service) experience (preferably in a financial service environment).
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in loan/card processing.
- Minimum 3-years in IRA processing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Enjoy problem solving (from both a credit union business requirement and the member).
- Working knowledge of computer applications.
We offer a highly competitive salary, 401K, pension, tuition reimbursement and other outstanding benefits. Applications may be completed in person between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Resumes, including salary history, may be mailed or emailed to: Human Resources Department, HealthCare Associates Credit Union, 1151 E Warrenville Road, Naperville, IL 60563; Email: email@example.com; Fax: 630-717-4703
Executive Vice President (posted 01/12/15)
Executive Vice President needed to help augment the staff prior to the retirements of the President and Vice President in the near future. $25 million credit union has been successful and poised for growth. Strong capital, strong earnings, multiple locations, technology make this north central Illinois company a desirable employer. An hour west of Chicago and north of Bloomington. Please send resume to Illinoiscreditunion@gmail.com.
Financial Services Representative (posted 12/29/14)
Oak Trust Credit Union is currently seeking a full time Financial Services Representative. Duties include but are not limited to: Interviews member loan applicants to determine their loan needs, earnings, and financial condition. Assists members with opening and closing accounts, answers questions about products and services and resolves problems, while cross-selling CU products and services. Handle teller transactions and answers the phone in a professional manner. Represents the credit union in its relationships with members, organizations, suppliers, other financial institutions. Assures that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 444 N Eola Rd., Suite 101, Aurora IL 60502 Attn: Human Resources.
Financial System Analyst (posted 12/29/14)
The Financial System Analyst is responsible for the project management (implementation, maintenance and administration) of all core financial systems at the credit union. Analyst will lead the project implementation of a highly complex financial system with subsequent responsibility for the development, design and production of all key reporting outputs required within the finance department. The incumbent will partner with cross-functional team members to identify system needs as it relates to the efficient planning, forecasting and analytical efforts to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of Alliant Credit Union’s financial commitments, balanced with a sense of integrity and fiscal responsibility. Work involves moderate difficulty in interpreting and converting analyses into practical business decisions and support. Resources to do the job require proven analytical ability, advanced systems skills, the ability to collaborate with peers, and lead staff.
- Administer the financial systems of SAS FM & SunGard’s BancWare ALM and help maintain overall system health
- Automate routine reports using SAS and Excel, and provide needed data and assistance on various projects
- Maintains best practices and guidelines for usage of SAS and SunGard’s BancWare ALM platform
- A strong interest in the areas of banking, consumer lending and finance is helpful
- Assist Financial Systems Manager with driving process for Data Management (Data Quality, Data Redundancy, and Data Definitions) which includes loading and cleaning data feeds as well as mapping and integrating to the data warehouse (SAP Business Objects)
- Perform production support activities including, but not limited to, evaluating patches/fixes, maintaining system configurations, running batch cycles, data cleanup, testing, and estimating enhancements for additional funding.
- Develop ad hoc queries and reports
- Data checks to ensure integrity and correctness of data displays while gaining an understanding of the structure and content of data
- Bachelor of Science Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science, Finance or MIS
- 2+ years of industry experience working with Enterprise Forecasting and Analytic Tools such as Hyperion, SAS or IBM Cognos or experience with Balance Sheet Management software (SunGard BancWare ALM)
- 2+ years of experience in Database Modeling and Query Tools (SSMS, Access)
- Working knowledge of business intelligence reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects, SSRS
- Familiarity with the financial services industry and/or regulatory agencies a plus
- Experience with documentation/writing technical specs a plus
- Must establish and implement appropriate quality control when developing and testing solutions in a tightly-regulated financial services company
- Good organizational, written and oral communication skills
Please send resume to Beth Miceli, Corporate Recruiter email@example.com to apply.
Loan Processor (posted 12/05/14)
HealthCare Associates Credit Union is seeking an outgoing, ambitious individual to process incoming consumer loan requests (vehicle, unsecured, home equity) from application to closing. Primary duties include: new loan input, initial contact call, document preparation, loan disbursal and answering member inquiries. Interested individuals must possess strong customer service, clerical and cross-selling skills. Applicant must be a detail-oriented, organized individual with problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills. Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent. Prior banking experience preferred. Average typing skills (30wpm) Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Windows and basic word processing programs a plus. We offer a highly competitive salary, 401(k), pension plan, tuition reimbursement, plus other outstanding benefits. Resumes must include salary history to be considered. Submit resumes to: HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATES CREDIT UNION, Attn: Jean Morris, 1151 E. Warrenville Road, PO Box 3015, Naperville, IL 60566; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: 630 717-4705; Equal Opportunity Employer m/f
Member Relations Teller (posted 12/10/14)
Reports To: Head Teller
Department: Member Relations Management
Date: November 2013
Job Summary: Perform routine teller transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, credit card payments, and transfers, while identifying opportunities to cross-sell. Will cover branch locations as business dictates.
- Positively represents the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner.
- Performs receipting/disbursing of funds services for members.
- Maintain account relationships through timely and accurate posting of members’ transactions.
- Responsible for accurate cash handling and daily balancing of cash drawer.
- Examine checks for endorsement and negotiability.
- Adhere to and remain abreast of all regulations governing share accounts and transactions.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with prospective and current members and fellow employees.
- Responsible for ensuring confidentiality of member information and professional delivery of quality services.
- Identifies members’ needs to provide prompt, efficient and accurate services in the processing of transactions.
- Responds to or directs members’ requests, concerns, and inquiries to appropriate departments.
- Provide routine information on credit union services and policies.
- Actively cross-sell all products and services offered by the credit union.
- Assists in training, balancing and related functions as may be required.
- Other duties as assigned to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Business Development department and the Credit Union.
Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent required. Minimum 2 years teller experience and strong sales skills required. MS Outlook, Word and Excel proficiency, strong math, data entry and keyboard skills. Accurate cash handling and customer service skills and positive interpersonal skills.
Expectations: Accuracy, Cross-Selling, Professionalism, Quality customer service, Team player and Positive attitude.
The responsibilities outlined in this document serve as a general description of the job function. It is not exhaustive in expectations or qualifications and should not be interpreted as such. Further, this document is not to be interpreted as a contract or guarantee of employment.
CMECU offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k). To apply email resume to: Careers@cmecuonline.org, fax to: 312-236-0962 or mail to: CMECU, 18 S Michigan Ave, Ste 1000, Chicago, IL 60603, Attn: Human Resources
Member Service Consultant (posted 12/29/14)
Service Delivery & Relationship Development:
- Independently handles routine and more complex member calls with a goal of first-point-of-contact call resolution and limited escalation.
- Over the phone, processes financial transactions on member’s accounts: wire transfers, telephone-based payments, funds-transfers, account disbursements, and product and service maintenance.
- Review, qualify, open and close deposit accounts and ATM/debit cards.
- Decision fee-refunds within defined relationship parameters.
- Assist management in identifying opportunities to increase service quality and escalates high-level member issues and concerns to internal business partners.
- Act as a member advocate at all times and consistently meets or exceeds individual member satisfaction targets within department.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding individual and team relationship sales targets.
- Identify and evaluate member’s financial needs from members within the Sales Tracking and Referral System and recommend the appropriate product solutions and services using needs-based sales techniques.
- Make consumer loan, mortgage, and investment referrals to internal business partners that result in increased balance growth. Participate in targeted product campaigns and achieves individual product sales targets for deposit accounts and VISA originations.
Project Support & Special Initiatives:
- Supports internal testing of product and system enhancements.
- May provide back-up for other Front-Line channels, including branch service and business development events.
- Participate in employee focus groups. May assist in the training and on-boarding of new member benefits specialists.
Qualifications: High school graduate plus two years’ satisfactory work experience including public contact, general cashiering, clerical and typing skills. Financial institution experience a plus. Call center hours are from 7-7 (Monday - Friday). Shift could be 7:30-3:00, 9:00-5:30, or 10:30-7:00. Please send resume to Beth Miceli, Corporate Recruiter email@example.com to apply.
Mortgage Loan Officer (posted 12/29/14)
Start a rewarding career with Alliant Credit Union. In this salary plus commission position the Mortgage Loan Officer position is responsible for originating new mortgages through both credit union member and non-member channels. This includes the origination of both conforming loans and credit union portfolio loan products. Alliant offers various portfolio lending opportunities including jumbo loans, non-warrantable condo loans, LPMI, and other niche products. The successful loan officer will develop and execute an individual plan for developing outside referrals as well as dedicating time to prospect credit union provided leads. Resources to do the job require reliance on knowledge of credit union products and mortgage guidelines, as well as an overall knowledge of mortgage lending and current market conditions. General supervision is received from the Manager of Mortgage Production.
- Mortgage Loan Officer will consistently work a business plan to prospect and develop a network of referral sources such as realtors, financial centers of influence, and past clients.
- MLO will monitor the plans success and adjust prospecting tactics as needed.
- Systematically prospect and follow up on credit union provided leads.
- Takes accurate and complete first mortgage loan applications, collects initial documentation and forwards to processing unit.
- Originates quality applications that meet Alliant’s product guidelines.
- Set proper borrower expectations and works with member and processing to facilitate a smooth and timely member experience.
- Works with borrower and processing unit throughout loan process to ensure member satisfaction and expectations are met.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent related experience.
Minimum 2 years of successful experience as a retail loan officer with a currently active referral base.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Sound judgment, PC proficiency and a proven track record of successful production while working with minimal supervision.
Please send resume to Beth Miceli, Corporate Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
AVP of Real Estate (posted 01/08/14)
Are you seeking a rewarding career and outstanding benefits with a growing organization? At Abri Credit Union, we are looking to place a qualified individual in our AVP of Real Estate position. Our credit union has 7 branches with just over $306 Million in Assets. Our main office is located west of Chicago in Romeoville, IL. If you enjoy helping people succeed financially, we want you!
Location: 1350 W. Renwick Road Romeoville, IL 60446
Reports to: EVP of Administration
Supervises: Real Estate Servicing Specialist, Mortgage Specialist, Home Equity Specialist
Description of Position: Oversees all consumer real estate loan processing, underwriting, closing, and servicing under the direction of the EVP of Administration and in accordance with established lending policies.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: Minimum of five to ten years prior experience and training in full-service financial institution or mortgage company
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Thoroughly familiar with all secondary market guidelines and federal and state regulations and reporting requirements, as well as lending regulations for financial institutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office
- Projects a confident, professional impression
- Capable of exercising tact and sound judgment and executes responsibilities in an ethical manner
- Possess strong, positive written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work without close supervision
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Knowledge of loan workouts, foreclosures and short-sales.
- Directs, assists, and oversees all aspects of consumer real estate to include first mortgage and home equity loan interviewing, processing, underwriting, closing, and loan servicing activities.
- Supervises other personnel in the department and is responsible for performance reviews and goal assignments, providing for good team working atmosphere.
- Maintains real estate goals as established by Senior Management, including real estate loans outstanding.
- Works as a first mortgage loan officer for consumer real estate loans not to exceed the amounts established as maximum approval amounts for loan officers.
- Assists in all lending system maintenance as required and maintains all documentation for real estate loan documents.
- Oversees all post-closing exceptions.
- Keeps current on all new real estate lending regulations and HMDA rules.
- Partners with other departments in generating cross-sales and new business.
- Establishes relationships with additional mortgage companies and home equity lenders. Additionally, determines the feasibility of establishing a program whereby mortgage processing services can be offered to other credit unions for a fee.
- Remains current and informed on policy and procedural changes. Assists in maintaining compliance, procedural and operating manuals.
- Ensures proper cross training of department staff. Trains others in the Real Estate Department and learns tasks which enable job rotation within the department. Attends seminars and training as required.
- Assists the EVP of Administration in developing and implementing new programs, products and documentation.
- Assists in support of the Real Estate Department to ensure smooth operations, as well as coverage in the EVP of Administration’s absence.
- Other duties as assigned.
Standards of Performance: Professional at all times and ensures ethical and efficient procedures. Demonstrates sound business, organizational, and analytical skills. Delivers high-quality service to internal and external members. Maintains integral relationships with all levels of the credit union. Demonstrates professional appearance, attitude, and demeanor at all times.
• We offer competitive wages, full benefits and a very generous 401k match.
• Please apply online at www.abricu.com/home/careers.
Real Estate Loan Processor (posted 12/02/14)
The Real Estate Loan Processor will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support for all mortgage loan processing activities. He/she will obtain and verify necessary information and prepare documents for underwriting and closing review. Communicating loan status to all involved parties, reviewing closing documents and reports, scheduling closing appointments with title companies, assisting members with questions and performing final preparation and audit of all documents needed for closing, are duties for this position.
Experience: Excellent organization and communicating skills are mandatory, along with a minimum two years' experience in real estate loan processing is required.
Please email your resume to Human Resource Manager, Gwenn Bosshardt, at gwenn.Bosshardt@ilcomcu.org.
Software Developer I (posted 01/20/15)
Job Description: The Illinois Credit Union System is a great place to work, with a dynamic office environment, a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a convenient location in Naperville near Rout 59 & I-88. Finding and retaining great people is key to our mission of helping credit unions complete by providing attractive and cost effective products and services.
Summary: The Software Developer I is responsible for designing, developing, coding, and testing new software or enhancements to existing software. This position requires excellent communication skills, as the person must work with internal and external customers to understand business requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing ICU System applications. The Software Developer I will take project direction from the Manager, Software, but will be responsible for achieving milestones, and meeting critical deadlines while creating and maintaining systems that are high-quality, scalable, and highly available. Full knowledge of all phases of application development is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Defines and documents system specifications and requirements.
Perform data analysis and data modeling, if appropriate for the project.
Codes, tests, and debugs new software applications and enhancements to existing systems and websites.
Support and troubleshoot ICU System applications, as required.
Provide periodic written status reports to the Manager, Software and business stakeholders to ensure that changes in scope and/or timeline are properly communicated.
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
A minimum of 2 to 4 years of full application life cycle experience, mostly in programming and analysis with some experience in database design, customer support, testing, and documentation.
A minimum of 2 to 4 years development experience in the following languages/environments:
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Object-Oriented programming
- Client side application architecture
Strong software analysis, design and development experience using a well-defined software methodology.
Effective communicator, excellent inter-personal skills, strong business focus desired as well as strong commitment to quality of work and a good attention to detail.
Proven ability to work independently or as a team player.
Desired/Preferred Skills: Not required, but a big plus
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Source Safe
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience with Cascading Style Sheets
- Internet web browser diversity (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- Familiarity with secure software development lifecycle
- Exposure to Ruby on Rails
Interested candidates should apply to: email@example.com
Teller Supervisor (posted 12/05/14)
Are you looking for the next step in your financial services career?
Illinois Community Credit Union is seeking an experienced Teller Supervisor to lead the teller staff of our flagship location in Sycamore! The Teller Supervisor is responsible for guiding and supervising the activities of the teller team. This is a hands on position and your opportunity to help mold our member service culture.
Daily Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Actively run daily member transactions and lead through exemplary policy and procedure compliance. This includes basic deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, recording night drop and mail deposits, cashier’s checks and answering member questions in person or via phone.
• Open new member accounts and identify cross selling opportunities
• Making product or service referrals to members during the course of daily activities.
• Ensure proper cash management within set guidelines for the branch
• Investigate teller outages, report losses and assist staff with complex member issues
• Audit new member accounts on a daily basis
• Coaching the teller team in the areas of operational compliance, member service excellence and referrals
Ideal Candidates will possess:
• Minimum of 2 years of financial services supervisory experience; teller supervisor experience preferred
• Demonstrated track record of being a results oriented, dynamic team leader with a history of high performance.
• Must be energetic and have an eye for detail.
• Must be self-motivated and dedicated to superior member service with a proven ability to mentor and develop teller staff
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; 2-4 year degree preferred
• Ability to speak Spanish desirable but not required.
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level and join a credit union with career advancement opportunities, we want to talk to you! Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Financial Credit Union (Chicago, IL) is looking to donate a cash safe to another credit union provided the other credit union covers the transportation costs. The safe would have to be picked up in Naperville, IL.
The safe is:
- 21“H x 25“W x 32“D
- Approximately 700lbs
- Fits exactly 2 teller drawers
Please see pictures below. Contact: Ariana M. Alzate, CCUE | Member Services Manager | First Financial Credit Union | 773.565.2017 | Ariana@firstfcu.org